Supreme Bearings is situated in the industrial area of Hilton in the city of Bloemfontein in the Free State province of South Africa. It was founded in the year 2002 by Norman Leslie Viljoen, a well-known and respected businessman in the Bloemfontein area. 12 years later, In January 2014, Norman retired and his grandson, Fred Willms, took over ownership of the family business.
Supreme Bearings has grown from strength to strength and through building and maintaining strong business relations with our clients and suppliers, Supreme Bearings is rapidly becoming renowned as one of the leading businesses in our industry.
Supreme Bearing’s field of expertise is the bearing trade which includes power transmission, lubrication and agricultural and automotive applications.
We strive to resolve any and all of our clients’ needs through our extensive knowledge and service in our trade and by insuring we have stock readily available.
- To become the market leaders in every facet of the bearing trade
- To provide competitive pricing for all our products
- To insure a wide range of stock at all times
- To provide quick and prompt delivery of all products
- To provide 24 hour breakdown service at no extra cost within the Bloemfontein area